paper bag





Sunday, March 28, 2010
















If you were to check in on my daily schedule, you would find me periodically staring at this picture I carry around with me. I can't help it. She is so adorable... I love her little turned up nose!!! :) I feel now like she is real - she really does exist, and is a little human being developing in her birth mother's womb. I dream about what she will look like, feel like, smile like. And to think that we are only 2 1/2 weeks away from having her in our arms. April 14 is coming up quickly!

I wondered how similar sonogram pictures at 4 months are - do all babies look generally the same at that age? After checking out other pics online, I now know that, no, babies have their own distinct looks. This is her! And I'm amazed at how clear her little profile is - rather rare, I think, to see her features so distinctly. It's as though she was posing quietly for this shot. Will she be just as cooperative once she arrives in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment